Here at CTS, we support Recovery Fellowships , such as AA and NA, and believe their work is one way God provides healing in the world. We open our doors to a diverse array of groups who need a safe and affordable place to meet.
These AA and NA groups transform lives through education, support, guidance and treatment placement. They teach about the chronic disease of addiction, and the multitude of treatment options available.
They help find the best way to ease suffering and transform lives. Drug addiction is a chronic disease of the brain and body, with destructive consequences for everyone, not just the addict. By helping addicts find recovery, they also help friends, family members and communities.
Weekly Recovery Program Schedule
- Monday thru Friday from noon to 1:00 pm – Freedom in the Village (open Narcotics Anonymous)
- Tuesday from 6:00 to 7:00 pm – Moving into Solution (Women’s Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 pm – Village Idiots (closed Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30 pm – Never Alone (open Narcoholics Anonymous)
- Thursday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm – High Sobriety (Women’s Alcoholics Anonymous)